- Included a workaround for the timestamp bug by getting the timestamp from an alternative system API. This may result in a 1-10% lift in users/visits depending on your app.
otherPossibleVenuesarray will now be included for backfilled visits as well if you have this feature enabled.
- Silenced exceptions around
startService()being called at invalid times when targeting Android O. This will prevent the errors seen in Issue 1 and Issue 3.
- Also, we removed the
PilgrimSdk.with()more than once will result in an
IllegalStateException. Ensure that this call is done exactly once, in your
Application.onCreate(), before you call any other
- Update firebase job dispatcher library to pull in fix for incompatibility between it and Google Play Services 11. Commit. Issue.
-dontoptimizeflag from our consumer proguard configuration so that we don’t prevent consumers of the app from optimizing their own apps.
- Bug fix for an issue causing certain older Samsung devices to crash.
- Other minor fixes.
- Bug fixes for issues where backfills could sometimes report an incorrect location type.
- Fix for OOM errors on some newer devices that occur when Pilgrim receives a location with a bad timestamp.
- Fix for a
VerifyErrorduring compilation due to proguard configuration. (https://github.com/robolectric/robolectric/issues/2750)
- Add a
PilgrimSdk#sendConnectedTestNotificationto the API that allows testing your pilgrim configuration and trigger a clientside notification.
- Start logging persistent debug data if
PilgrimSdk#enablePersistentLogsis set to true.
- Create an additional
pilgrimsdk-debuggingartifact that contains prebuilt views for viewing debug logs in app.
- Start depending on and using the Firebase JobDispatcher API to schedule background visits.
- Include wifi signals for more accurate visit detection.
- Fixes issue where the
UserInfouser ID was not being properly sent up.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Adds support for
partnerVenueIdto Venue. This will be populated when you are an approved Venue Harmonizer and will contain your place id for the Foursquare venue if it exists.
- Fixed some possible race conditions when using
- Internal book-keeping updates
visitFeedbackProvidermethods to accept the visidID (
NSString) instead of the entire
FSQPVisitobject for providing feedback.
Note: You will need to update your
provideFeedbackForPVisitmethods to reflect these changes.