Iterable is a powerful cross channel customer engagement suite that, when combined with Foursquare's Pilgrim SDK, allows you to seamlessly communicate with your users and ensure they are getting a personalized and highly engaging experience. Foursquare will provide real-time event triggering based upon your users’ location in the physical world, allowing you to harness our powerful geotargeting capabilities and take action on multiple channels with Iterable.
Integrating w/ Iterable introduces new location-based engagement, segmentation and personalization:
- Target Customers when they're most likely to engage: Trigger targeted messages to users when they are most likely to engage with your brand, such as when they enter your store location or when they depart from a
- Re-capture lapsed customers or customers from competitors: Trigger targeted messages to users when they are in your competitors’ locations or send messages to customers who have strayed from your brand while they are at nearby locations.
- Discover your customers’ personal preferences ‘in the background’: Segment your mobile users based on their real-world preferences. Pilgrim can reveal which of your users are coffee-lovers or sports-fans allowing you to engage on a deeper level. Pilgrim does this by tracking visit patterns to specific venue types and then by assigning ‘personas’ based on the meta-data associated with to those venues.
- Make sure the Pilgrim SDK is properly setup. If you are also looking to utilize Iterable's In App Push Notification capability, you'll also need to get the Iterable SDK setup also.
- Make sure that you've set any user specific ID in using the
PilgrimUserInfoin the Pilgrim SDK.
- Enter your Iterable
API Keyin to your app's Foursquare Pilgrim Console.
- Once you have configured the Pilgrim Console, the Pilgrim SDK will automatically track location events and forward them to Iterable, allowing you to easily engage with your users.
- See the Iterable developer documentation for more details.
Updated 14 days ago